This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

T-shirt Quilt

 
I don't get very many of these in, which surprises me -- they seem to be very popular.  Anyway, this one is very special, it's going to a retiring principal of a special needs school here in our area.  All the T-shirts in the quilt are from different activities the school has been involved in over the past some-odd years.  The outside border has a popcorn print on the fabric to represent the popcorn machine the school purchased and everyone got to have on special days.  Four of the squares were subdivided into quarters already, so I decided to quilt all the blocks in 4ths so they all would be uniform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment