This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Thursday, May 23, 2013

A pile of edge-to-edge

 
A whole cloth by Idonna with a puzzle panto.

 
Another whole cloth by Connie, with an all over of loops and hearts.
 

 
This was a charity quilt that Louise pieced and asked me if I would quilt...to go towards a charity auction of a lady in town facing large medical bills.

 
oops, upside down.  A great scrappy quilt by Diane, with loops and swirls all over.

 
This probably shouldn't be here, because it's not really an edge to edge.  It's a whole cloth but I outlined all of the elements on the fabric, which took quite awhile.  Should have charged more :)    I love the fabric!


These last two are again by young girls who are taking a sewing class by Devona.  Eliza and Hanna came and picked out their own quilting designs....above was "Chantilly Lace" and below "Mozart". 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment