This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Sunday, May 19, 2013

Modified custom quilting

Agnes is currently my queen of scraps.  I've mentioned before that she could open up several fabric stores with the amount of fabrics she has at home.  She has been quilting for years and has worked her way through her stash to where she's now trying to use up bits and pieces....lots of them!  So she's putting out a lot of scrappy tops right now.  I normally would have chosen to do an E2E on this quilt, but Agnes is picky about designs being centered in areas....not something that pantos tend to do.  So I designed a larger scale custom design that I didn't have to mark or measure...just bounce off of points...so all the open areas look the same - custom - yet wasn't so fantastically time consuming for me or expensive for her.  It worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment