This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Edge 2 Edge Quilts

 A sampler quilt by Irene....something our local fabric shop did with a block-a-month.  Used a Double Rose Vine panto pattern to go with all the florals in the fabrics
 
Another fun little quilt by Ruby's little granddaughter. The fabrics are quite mature on this quilt and I wanted something not very juvenile, yet with movement.  I went with "Water World" panto.  I really almost wish they didn't name the pantograph patterns.  It's not unusual for someone to choose against a design just because of the name, but the design would be perfect.  In this case the design doesn't look like it has anything to do with water.  It looks very cool. 


1 comment: