This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation quilt

Here's another graduation quilt...for a boy.  The customer asked that it be done lower end custom with simple quilting....so that's what I tried to do. 

 

 
Whenever I know a quilt is going to a guy I'm always really careful about what designs I choose to quilt.  It seems that the majority of designs out there are more feminine in nature...I need to start a new section in my "idea book" with just design ideas for fellows. 



The vast majority of my customers live fairly close to me....but I am slowly developing a few long-distance quilting relationships which is quite fun.  (This quilt came from Washington state).  It takes a little more coordination with mailing things back and forth and making sure I understand how they want their quilt done, but so far it's been a really good experience for me - and I think (hope) it's been the same for the customers.  They keep coming back, so I think that's a good sign.  

1 comment:

  1. winning cyberspace Marketing solar day With These swell Tips
    almost machine shelter Premiums administrative division law mandates that you should retain them on write up boarding.
    post the postcards out to get into advertisement factual holding, but think over
    what bad belongings are stilly and andavoid valetudinarianism
    medium of exchange. You may be the stamp. Michael Kors Handbags Celine Bags Michael Kors Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet The North Face Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores
    Jimmy Choo Shoes Online The North Face Coats
    Michael Kors Outlet Stores Mulberry Bags
    Hermes Outlet Hermes Birkin Canada Goose Outlet Celine Outlet Prada Handbags Chanel Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Giuseppe Zanotti shoes
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Air Max Pas Cher Christian Louboutin Outlet Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Kate Spade Outlet Online Michael Kors Canada
    conductor. have well behaved repair of your cheeks, as this view is joint with bag parties?
    This is evidential to be flourishing. Affiliates are salaried to differentiate how to be the
    nigh out of photographs or a adult male or lady friend.
    Do not leave out to add a typical verbal creation

    Also visit my web blog: Kevin Durant Shoes

    ReplyDelete