This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Spy Quilt

I can't even begin to explain what a marathon this has been...old computer broke....two months later, new computer.... can't work new computer.... having to relearn how to do everything....UUGGGhhh. This is the first I've been able to download any of the zillions of photos that are currently on my camera. Keeping my fingers crossed. All I'm seeing are numbers instead of photos on the screen as I'm typing this. I had this happen some years ago and my niece helped me fix it - guess I'll have to ask her again, because I don't remember what we did. It will take me some time to catch up on all my customer's quilts, but if I do them slowly, one or two at a time, hopefully I will get through them all. This is a fun I Spy Quilt that is in a different set up from what I've seen before. I chose to do a simple custom quilting job on it with variegated thread.

Update:  Janssen helped me out and I'm now seeing normal photos while I'm putting the post together!  I knew she would have the answer - thanks Janssen!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Janssen is amazing about helping with blogging problems. Glad to see you back online. :)

    ReplyDelete