This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Sunday, November 4, 2012

Custom Quilting (11 quilts)

 

This first quilt is by Linzi...a first time quilter.  She had some definite ideas on how she wanted it quilted...hopefully I got it right (she's picking it up tomorrow)!
 These next 6 pictures are actually 3 different quilts; 2 by Sue and 1 by Brenda. This was from a group block exchange and I also have a set of these pumpkin blocks, but heaven only knows when I'll get them sewn together into a quilt. Sue had the first 2 quilts and I quilted each of them differently.  Brenda left it up to me on how to quilt hers (which the vast majority of my customers do), and I liked the 2nd quilt of Sue's the best, so I used that quilting design on Brenda's as well.  




 Two fun witch quilts, the purple one by Lori and the orange one by Sue. 


 Another sampler quilt from a local class. I neglected to get a photo of the entire quilt....just a few of the blocks.  It was a very pretty quilt.


 Another fun Halloween quilt, this one by Louise.

 A beautiful wall sampler quilt by Louise.  She will be teaching this quilt at our local fabric store.

l
 Another sampler quilt, this one by Carry.






 And the final quilt for this posting, Tom Turkey, by Lori.

 For fun I quilted Thanksgiving related words in the orange border.

1 comment: