This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Friday, August 24, 2012

Jean's quilt

 I'm only posting one quilt today.  Because??  I'm all caught up on the previous quilts I did before this one, and this beautiful quilt took me all week to do, so this is it for today's posting.  I'm thinking this is the largest quilt I've ever put on my machine.  There was another one about a year ago that came close, but this one holds the record.  I didn't even have floor space large enough to spread it all out to get an all-over photo, so this is the best we're going to get. 
 Jean lives in another state, so that's kind of cool (and she isn't even related to me!)  My business is pretty local, but surprisingly enough our little community keeps me busy.  But it's pretty flattering that Jean made the effort to bring me her quilt.  Thank you, Jean! 
 You can see the quilting better on the back so I have the majority of the photos taken from that view. 



Let me know when your quilt arrives, Jean.  I did get a receipt...but I'll worry until I know it's safely in your hands. 

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I like the back (your quilting design) as much or more than the front. This is a beautiful quilt - both sides.

    ReplyDelete