This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quilts

My niece, Janssen, just helped me figure out how to label my blog posts - really very easy, but could I figure it out - nope. (Look on my side bar and you'll notice how all my posts are now organized!) Anyway, in the process of doing that I realized that when I started posting my monthly decorations I started last Feb, and hadn't put my January ones on here. So here they are - I still haven't made table decorations for June, hopefully that will happen before I go into a nursing home!

Here's the customer quilt I've worked on this week - another large custom, so it's the only one I was able to finish this week.


3 comments:

  1. Cute decorations. I challenge you to do June's before June. Just kidding. You are so busy, I don't see how you get so much done now.

    The quilt looks great. The quilt is very Americana - a little different from some of the others. They are all so beautiful.

    Your blog looks great. Janssen is great help; she's helped me several times. Gotta love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I seriously wish that I knew how to quilt! I could never be as good as you, but I would settle for just knowing the basics! That is one of my "goals" this year, so we will see!

    ReplyDelete